Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally...

.
.
Finally we had finished our e-challenge today.
I feel damn nervous before we started because there were so many audience and most of the English teachers were there too...
Although i feel norvous i tried to have a great preformance and not to make them feel disappointed.
After the show,teacher said we did a great job but i'm not really sure on it. Just can't imagine...
Most of us hope to get through the priliminaries which is on the next Tuesday.
This is the first and last time i took part on this competition because it was the last year in HinHua.
I never knew the feeling while standing on the stage of school and receive the cheer of everyone.
I think it'll be a very wonderful memory for me.
I wanna thanks to Margaret, thanks for her idea, otherwise i wouldn't have this chance.





Seems like everything is over...
but i'm quite moody now...
don't ask me why...

No comments:

Post a Comment