Thursday, July 30, 2009

thanks

Trial is around the corner!
I'd started to feel nervous(this is my habit lar!)
Everyone is preparing
and
me too preparing.
I have my target
and
everyone have it too, right?!




















Today,
i found something......'to be surprise'
!!!





















Mummy never ask me to study hard
neither
give any pressure on me
BUT!!!
she did it just now.

I was wondering did i hear wrongly...
Just now i told her that my trial is on next Monday
She ask me to study hard and must try my best to get nice results.
I was shocked, i'm really shocked!!!

Last time
she just wan me to try my best
if i didn't do well
she won't say anything or having any response
It was a nice day...
A great day!














Thanks mummy...
I swear i'll try my best on the exam and won't disappointed you...
I SWEAR!!!


1 comment: